Financial and accounting intern for Neotic
An internship is available at Neotic (currently DailyStockSelect.com) for financials and accountings of the company. The intern, ideally majored from a faculty of business administration, will work on the development of our business plan and financial projections.
Neotic is a fast growing startup set to become a world leader in providing analytical services for the financial markets. The company has currently 4 employees and 4 investors board.
- Position: Financial and accounting intern
- Job Description:
- Update our business plan according to our new vision
- Update company financial projections
- Maintain the company accountings
- Help setting up a marketing plan
- Collect potential customers feedbacks
- Required Skills:
- Best of class in any of the business administration subfields
- Perfect English skills
- Close exposure to the startup ecosystem
- Familiarity with marketing and sales
- Flexibility to do the necessary tasks for the startup
- Exposure to trading instruments (stocks, options, stop loss, target gain, brokers…) will be a plus.