Speed@BDD Partners Up With Stripe!
As revealed on February 24, 2016 during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Stripe, the renowned payment technology platform, has launched Stripe Atlas: a new product that provides entrepreneurs everywhere with the basic building blocks for starting a global internet business.
Stripe is partnering with a global network of over 60 well-respected incubators, accelerators, and investors to identify entrepreneurs for the Atlas program. These partners have deep ties to their local startup communities, and along with Stripe, they’ll be able to invite entrepreneurs to participate in the private beta of Atlas. We are proud to announce that Stripe will be partnering with Speed@BDD to find companies within the Lebanese market that could benefit from the services that Atlas will provide.
So what is Stripe Atlas?
Atlas enables entrepreneurs to gain access to many resources, some of which:
- a live Stripe account to receive payments from anywhere in the world;
- access to basic services they’ll need to get started; including tax guidance from PwC, legal guidance from Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, and tools and resources from Amazon Web Services.
How does it work?
Stripe is working closely with other organizations who are leaders in the industry to provide a streamlined package of services to Atlas companies:
- Silicon Valley Bank;
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe: an international law firm providing standard forms for companies to incorporate, and educational materials on navigating legal complexities;
- PwC: offering entrepreneurs educational materials & tax guidance, as well as the chance to talk with a PwC expert for free;
- Amazon: providing Atlas entrepreneurs with a starting boost of $15k in AWS promotional credits, access to technical labs and web-based training (value of $1200), as well as 1:1 office hours with AWS Solutions Architects.
Atlas will cost a fraction of the usual price to get all the above mentioned services while shortening the setup process from months into days.
As this new product is currently invite-only, please email us at the following address to get a referral: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include details about your business.
For more information about Stripe Atlas, click here!