Marketing Intern for Smart Interactive Breadboard
Smart Interactive Breadboard (SIB), a Speed@BDD Batch IV startup, is a hardware and software solution that manages and organizes how robotics and electronics classes are taught in universities and schools. SIB is looking to hire:
- Position: Marketing Intern
- Job Description:
- Create content for social media channels
- Manage social media channels
- Analyze online engagement
- Required Skills:
- Photoshop or Illustrator
- Good copywriting ability
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
Submit your CV here.