Econometrist for Harold Media
In the heart of the Beirut Digital District, Harold Media aims at disrupting the Classified Ads space. The french-lebanese startup, currently accelerated at Speed@BDD, concentrates on creating and fostering a community of sellers.
Harold Media, a team of three, offers exciting opportunities based in BDD, Bechara El-Khoury street.
- Position: Econometrist
- Job Description:
- You will work closely with CFO to create and sustain a formula to aggregate a listing of the best online selling points which will appear bi-monthly on the Harold Media website. You will need to navigate through miscellaneous data relevant to our industry.
- Required Skills:
- Econometrics – top tier of class (need grade) mandatory
- Strong knowledge of Excel – mandatory
- Familiar with Startups – preferable
- Business administration minors are strongly encouraged to apply, as further responsibilities can be delegated – making the role bigger
- Critical thinking
- Fluent in English OR French
- An experience in finance is a plus
This is an opportunity to join the BDD startup ecosystem, which is an exponentially growing environment. You are welcome/encouraged to join all conferences, talks, and mentor meetings, which is strongly recommended to make sense of the fast-paced startups world. Our team is composed of members having studied and worked in Paris, Rome, Los Angeles and London, and has much to learn from you as you from them (we welcome ideas, suggestions, encourage out of the box reasoning.). Join us at an early stage, as employment opportunities may arise from your performance and enthusiasm.
Submit your CV here.