Django Web Developer for Neotic
by speed · May 31, 2017 · in Jobs
Neotic (currently www.DailyStockSelect.com) has a new opening for a django web developer, based out of Tripoli, Lebanon. The new recruit will communicate with our web developer and web interface designer in order to build the first templates in CSS. Then s/he will contribute to different tasks in web development going from integration of API links to addressing our cyber security.
Neotic is a fast growing startup set to become a world leader in building AI tools for stock markets analysis. Our web interface is our window to highly sophisticated customers, from stock traders to investment banks and hedge funds.
- Position: Django Web Developer
- Job Description:
- Building new templates
- Optimize user experience
- Display stats graphics
- Reporting weekly on work progress
- Required Skills:
- Excellent English skills
- Perfect mastering of Linux, Python, Databases (we use Postgres but it could be any SQL)
- Good taste for CSS and Html
- Good sense of discipline and self-learning (work hours 8 am to 5 pm including 1 hour pause, no social media are allowed at the company)
- Good general understanding of ML libraries would be a plus
- Hiring Procedure:
- Starting with 3 Months probation period in order to see your creative and relational abilities. At the end of the probation period a job may be offered if outstanding practical skills are shown.
- Interested candidates can send a cover letter in English (minimum 10 lines to explain their motivation for this job and the connection between their skills and our requirements) in addition to a CV (preferably infographic, pdf format, dont forget to show your portfolio of developed websites) to fac@DailyStockSelect.com (CC: sez@DailyStockSelect.com).
- 8 to 16 K USD annual depending on your skills and previous experience.
- A stock options plan will be conceived in order for you to acquire more shares in the company the more performance you show (you’ll become owner of a certain percentage in the company).
- Transportation fees and small pocket money will be provided during the probation period.