Content Creator for Harold Media
In the heart of the Beirut Digital District, Harold Media aims at disrupting the Classified Ads space. The french-lebanese startup, currently accelerated at Speed@BDD, concentrates on creating and fostering a community of sellers.
Harold Media, a team of three, offers exciting opportunities based in BDD, Bechara El-Khoury street.
- Position: Content Creator
- Job Description:
- You will be in charge of research and writing articles/guides aimed at sellers in various domains such as Real-Estate, Cars, Clothing, and misc. items. You will need to deliver articles on a weekly basis, and constantly be on the lookout for new subjects to tackle.
- Required Skills:
- Media and communication student or graduate, Business administration minors are strongly encouraged to apply
- Journalism & blogging (article data research and writing) – mandatory
- Photography or stock photography research – preferable
- Community management/some media planning – preferable
- Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator – preferable
- Ability to think creatively and commercially
- Self-reliant, confident to work independently
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Previous experience in the classifieds industry
- Open to notes and constructive criticism
- Fluent in English and Arabic, French is a plus
This is an opportunity to join the BDD startup ecosystem, which is an exponentially growing environment. You are welcome/encouraged to join all conferences, talks, and mentor meetings, which is strongly recommended to make sense of the fast-paced startups world. Our team is composed of members having studied and worked in Paris, Rome, Los Angeles and London, and has much to learn from you as you from them (we welcome ideas, suggestions, encourage out of the box reasoning.). Join us at an early stage, as employment opportunities may arise from your performance and enthusiasm.
Submit your CV here.